Tuesday 7 February 2012

Who has Caught our Eye??

Hi everyone 

 Hows your day going?  Mine is not a good day...well, they say things happen in threes...been up all night with my little son, then our water pump broke and we now have a huge leak in our bathroom...LOL all in less than 24 hours...the repair man was meant to be here over 4 hours ago........grrrr!!

Anyway, enough of my moaning!!  Have you been over to Top Tip Tuesday to see if you 

CAUGHT OUR EYE

 Go on, pop on over and take a look!!  There is still a week to go to enter into our 

VALENTINES CHALLENGE

I also thought I would do another one of my padded lavender hearts.  Yep, all handstitched by me..hopefully they will start to look better!!  Here it is:


I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:


 Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Jolara said...

so lovely ! husg joyce

Anonymous said...

This is just so sweet.Your stitching looks good to me and those buttons are so cute.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Annette Allen said...

what a sweet heart...

CraftyDaffy said...

This is such a sweet pillow. I think the stitching is lovely. It wouldn't look as nice if it was 'perfectly straight' I think it is perfect as it is. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges. xx Denise

Lin said...

I bet your little heart smells devine! Perfect for a gift.

Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

Lin

Dee's Craft Room said...

Your hearts are lovely and if I close my eyes I can almost smell it.

Thank you for sharing this us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Was für ein süßes Herz.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

Anonymous said...

Hello a very beautiful work.
Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely heart
Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight
Love Jan
xx

Jo said...

Lovely heart, would fit right in at my house lol - think i'm addicted to heart shapes!Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
Jo x
DT

Anonymous said...

AWW love this your so prospective of these sort of things love the buttons too! hugs me x

Bianca said...

What a wonderfull project! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely idea! So sweet too! Thank you for playing at the Cutie Pie CHallenge! Woo x

PokSa said...

A sweet heart. Beautiful work.
Thanks for playing with us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Hazel said...

Your hand stitching is so much better than mine will ever be. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge sand don't forget a new challenge starts on Monday,
Hugs
H xx

Lesley said...

Pretty heart! Thank you for taking part in CYDA's Stitching challenge xx